Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
113 North Wyoming Street Hazle Township, PA 18201 US
- Provide basic care to patients.
- Bathe and dress patients.
- Serve meals and help patients eat.
- Provide an empty bedpans.
- Answer patient phone calls.
- Examine patients for injuries and/or bruises.
- Clean and sanitize the patient's area.
- Change bed sheets.
- Restock rooms with supplies.
- Possess people skills.
- Ability to be compassionate.
- Enjoy helping others.
- Must complete a CNA certification program.
- Take and pass the certification exam.
- Able to undergo a background check