Hazle Township, PA 18201 US
- Receive raw materials and packing components from the warehouse using a stand-up forklift.
- Audits inbound and outbound products to ensure accuracy and quality.
- Inbound responsibilities include ensuring the proper unloading of trailers, the accuracy of loads, and transporting and put-away of product and raw materials.
- Transports raw materials and packaging components to specific lines or locations.
- Operation of corrugate bailer equipment.
- Operation of the candy crusher and compactor.
- Uses an RF scanner in a computerized inventory control system to manage product movements throughout the warehouse.
- In the performance of duties will be required to operate a variety of material handling equipment including stand-up forklifts, slip sheet machines, and rider-walkies.
- Ensures any maintenance or repair issues for the building facilities, vehicles and equipment are communicated to supervision in a timely manner. Inspects MHE and completes preoperational checklists.
- Exhibits safe behaviors and practices in the workplace including wearing required PPE.
- Responsible to follow and enforce housekeeping and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Responsible to perform all duties in a safe, clean and organized manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Previous experience operating MHE, warehouse and/or packaging experience preferred.
- Good written and oral communication. Bi-Lingual is a plus.
- Strong mathematical skills, work requires continual attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team and motivate others to achieve department goals.
- Ability to frequently lift 35 lbs and up to 50 lbs occasionally.
- Must meet DOT sight and hearing requirements.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to work daily and weekend overtime to meet business needs.
- Ability to operate all equipment associated with a warehousing environment. (Forklift, deep reach, walkie, order picker, RF scanner)
- Ability to work in heights up to 40 feet.
- Ability to work in cold storage (40°F).
- 2nd shift (Monday-Friday) 4pm-12am $21/hr.