LPN - License Practical Nurse
Wilkes Barre, PA 18702 US
- Act before it’s too late! Earn up to $35/hour as a License Practical Nurse).
- ProCare Personnel is actively seeking LPNs to work as staff relief in area nursing facility in Dallas.
- Full and part-time work is available for all shifts (you can choose the days and hours you want to work).
- New graduates are welcome!
- Record a patient’s medical history accurately.
- Take and record measurements of blood pressure, temperature, heart rate, etc.
- Observe patients under treatment to identify progress, side-effects of medications, etc.
- Monitor patients’ conditions including fluid intake and output and compose patient charts
- Assist ailing patients in daily necessary activities such as eating, bathing, etc.
- Administer injections, prescribed medications, enemas, etc., clean and dress wounds, and assist with other basic medical care tasks.
- Collect samples for lab testing as assigned.
- Provide emotional and psychological support when needed.
- Communicate with patients’ family or friends to provide advice, comfort, and release instructions
- Proven experience as LPN or similar role.
- Ability to undertake a variety of diverse care tasks and work in a multidisciplinary team.
- Familiarity with hospital health, safety, and sanitation standards and procedures.
- Understanding confidentiality obligations and nursing best practices.
- Excellent knowledge of medical and hospital terminology.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and data entry.
- Perfect physical condition and stamina.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Compassionate and able to handle stress.
- Successful completion of the LPN license program is a must.